Thursday, December 22, 2011

A Holly Christmas

Now I can see why some people wait to do their Christmas shopping until the week before Christmas.  Wow...the shopping is awesome and I definitely got into the Christmas spirit.  I had some last minute odds and ends to shop for, along with Christmas Eve dinner.  I've been gone all day.  I'm sweaty, my hair is frizzy, and my wallet empty. 

Bring on Christmas!

My new foster kitten "Holly" has been a pure joy.  She was never quarantined and immediately out with everybody:


If you're exhausted, tired and need a smile, I hope you enjoy the following video that I took this morning of Holly:



I've watched it three times and I'm so grateful she's safe and at my house. I can't imagine why someone didn't want this little angel.

Merry Christmas, Holly...it's going to be a good one for you this year, I promise.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet little doll Beth. I am so glad you rescued this little gal! You're right , I can never understand how anyone could part with these darlings. She gave me joy just watching that sweet face and those little "happy feet". Thank you for this little Christmas treat.I'm glad she's not at my house 'cause I could NEVER let her go .
Hope you and your family have a most joyous Christmas, Beth......love Gail

P.S. Thank you for all those beautiful kitties that you HAVE given a new life to this year. I know I'm never satisfied, I always want more...I apologize for my greed , but if not for you we would have lost so many more..and for that I am grateful !

Crystal said...

Beth I love your video...it completely sums up my own feelings as I watch my 2 teenage fosters terrorize my christmas tree and the wrapped gifts beneath:) They are precious little girls. I am so grateful they are here and safe with us.

Merry Christmas to you and your wonderful family:)

cheers to 2012!!

shannon said...

oh man this is so cute. I can';t believe how adorable she is...some people just suck!

Debbie said...

No Beth, you can't keep another cat!!!!!
Boy is she sweet!!
You can see love in her eyes :)

Marisa said...

Hi Beth,

I read your blog religiously and have great respect for what you do and how you do it.

I was just wondering if you know anything about Blitzen who's at the shelter. I tried contacting Kim but heard nothing back and was curious to know if you'd seen him in your travels over there.
Many thanks for any info you might have on him. Or perhaps Blitzen and the sickly white cat are one and the same?

Thank you,
Marisa

House of the Discarded said...

Marisa: Honestly, I don't know much about Blitzen! She looks very sweet though, doesn't she? The white cat that's sick (from my previous post) is Noel. He's such a nice boy!!!

Thank you for reading my blog! I'm glad somebody does :)

B