Sunday, August 23, 2009

An Update on Destiny

Destiny has friends! This picture probably says it all as she's happily buried under a "kitten pile" of buddies. It must feel very reassuring for her to not be alone anymore.

I told Heather when she came to pick her up at my house: "Whomever adopts Destiny, is going to need a fingerprint check, FBI criminal background check, and about 20 references." LOL!

I want to thank everybody for their sweet comments of appreciation here, in email and on Facebook. As you could probably tell from my post, I was feeling pretty low that day and y'all gave me a reason to keep plugging away at this seemingly thankless volunteer job.

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Once again, Fate reminded us of 'stuff'!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

RHz said...

One of the best pictures ever. So glad little Destiny found her way "home" and made her own destiny.

K said...

"kitten pile"...lol I love it. How sweet for her to have company after such an ordeal.

Kate said...

This makes my heart happy :)