Monday, February 04, 2008

An Update On Tigger


Tigger is safe in my guest washroom tonight. He looks very depressed, and didn't eat anything at the vets during his two day stay.

I was thinking that we don't really have an opportunity to see cats from the moment they were abandoned by their owners. Usually, we're rescuing from the shelter, and they've already had a chance to settle in.

There's no doubt about it - Tigger is depressed. I think he misses George, and isn't eating for me either. I opened a can of "Kitty Crack" (aka: "Fancy Feast Grilled Tuna") He's letting me pet him, but he's being cautious. I want to kiss his little pink nose so badly! I keep scratching him under his chin and telling him that he's safe and I'm glad that he's here.

I'm a little blue tonight. No doubt I'm feeling better than Tigger.

No comments: